If you need more assistance with your job search, visit the area SC Works Centers. Staff can help you at any stage of the process and direct you to other available services from our partner agencies.
- SC Works Center Locations
- Determine which agencies can help you using the 211 System
- Connect to other community resources
- Encontrar social and welfare services in your area
- Fill out one application to learn which benefits you may qualify for
You might also be interested in the Workforce Investment Act administered by WorkLink Workforce Investment Board. To learn more about our services, please explore the job seeker categories to the left.